Rotowash floor cleaner machines are used by professional contract cleaning companies because of its toughness and reliability. A multi-surface floor scrubber machine that is compact, eco-friendly and energy efficient. Running costs and spare parts pricing is far cheaper than competitors machines costs of the same class.
Cost effective and reliable, user friendly and compact mobility means MORE MONEY IN YOUR POCKET!
Rotowash is amongst the pioneers in the design and manufacture of scrub wash dry floor cleaning machines specialized in twin cylindrical counter rotating brush technology. Rotowash has grown into a globally recognized brand that has built a reputation throughout the marketplace for quality, performance and reliability.
Rotowash compact floor scrubber machines are designed and made in Austria using materials and components of the highest quality.
QUALITY – PERFORMANCE – RELIABILITY
Equipment that is thoroughly engineered and designed to exceed the operational conditions expected of it.
Up to 90% savings on water and chemical cost.
Environment Friendly – Less Water – Less Detergent
All Rotowash hard surface floor cleaner machines use up to 90% less* water and cleaning chemical than other conventional cleaning methods, which means large areas can be cleaned between filling and emptying. Minimal water consumption also means smaller overall machine size, less weight to move and ease of use. A Rotowash is as quick and easy to use as an upright vacuum cleaner leaving the surfaces virtually dry and ready to walk on within minutes.
Efficiency by Design
With up to 300,000 bristles rotating at 650 rpm and exerting up to ten times the pressure of conventional rotary scrubbing machines. Rotowash delivers exceptional cleaning power with the bristles reaching deep into the irregularities of floor surfaces, such as grouted tiles, studded rubber, entrance matting, escalator steps etc,. and can achieve a cleaning efficiency of up to 1800 square meters per hour on large cleaning jobs.
High standards of floor hygiene are achieved through the unique cleaning action of twin cylindrical contra-rotating brushes that can reduce water and chemical usage by up to 90% compared to conventional methods.
Low Effort, Ease of Use
Whether it is industrial, commercial or domestic applications. The world proven range of Rotowash floor cleaning machines offer ease of use for operators by providing outstanding maneuverability, light as a feather single handed control, accurate water distribution on demand. And a compact design that allows for cleaning into tight corners and areas where other machines just simply cannot reach.
Since 1971, the core ROTOWASH principles have reconciled the economy, society and the environment with a cross pragmatic approach to sustainable development by establishing a virtuous circle between these three pillars.
- Reduces costs by up to 25% on equipment and consumables, 40% on labour, 90% on water and chemicals.
- Powerful mechanical action for cleaning in a single pass.
- Improved practical yields due to our unique design and simplicity of use.
- One machine to clean all floors, replacing multiple conventional methods & equipment.
- Low water, energy and chemicals consumption.
- Produces little pollution, waste or noise.
- Preserves the air by brushing without dust and a unique recovery system without suction motors.
- Built with components in recycled aluminum (ISO 14001) and recyclable.
- Improves working conditions: reduces work injuries,contributes to the health and safety of staff,and reduces the risks of *MSD.
- Equipment ergonomics accessible for certain handicaps.
- Effortless traction, minimum amount of effort required.
- Built in transport wheels or by Rotocart for site to site.
One machine, multiple applications
Rotowash floor washer machines are capable of producing a high quality of wash, scrub and clean on many types of hard floors and carpets, leaving the floors touch dry and ready to walk on within minutes.